How do i get my laptop screen normal size again?

My laptop screen for some reason enlarged and my optimal resolution pop up so i clicked ok but it wont fix its self how do i fix my screen back to normal

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Rogue
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Right click at the empty space of your desktop , find option like Screen Resolution or Properties. IF its Screen Resolution, you will be prompted with the varying screen level to chose from . If its Properties, right click on each tab(prefer the 2nd last) until you got the same. Chose any one screen resolution level and click on apply.

• 1 decade ago

You need to give more details about your system. If it's a Windows conputer, then this may help.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/v...

However, the solutions discussed there look pretty complicated. If you have not done anything drastic yet, do a System Restore if you know how.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Had this happen to me awhile back and some kind sole told me to go to All Programs then Accessories then System Tools then System Restore. It worked for me, hope it works for you.

• 1 decade ago

if you have a mac then press apple and the the minus or the dash. but i dont know if you have a pc. sorry.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.