King James Version Bible
Galatians Chapter 5
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, FORNICATION, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians Chapter 7
8. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
9. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is BETTER TO MARRY THAN TO BURN.
36. But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of [her] age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: LET THEM MARRY.
John Chapter 14
15. IF YE LOVE ME, KEEP my commandments.
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;