what does friends with benefits mean?

a guy told me im his friend with benefits what does that mean?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Usually it means friends you have sex with.

• 10 years ago

Sierra that does not sound good if you think that guy loves you .....im sorry to tell you that ''friend with benefits'' means no relationship involved the person just wants to have sex with you.

Well that is me being honest.

Source(s): me
  • 4 years ago

Friends with benefits or FWB is where you are friends as such but also have casual consensual sex with each other. Too bad you're not my neighbour, i'd like that friendship

• 10 years ago

if he told u u r his friend with benefits, it means hes using u and is a player and doesnt want to be commiiteed to u. instead hell occasionally kiss you along with the other 5 girls hes interested in.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Like having a friend you regularly have sex, make out, touch eachother, that stuff.

Source(s): My life
  • 10 years ago

it means that like that your just friends but you do things that like couples would do

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

you guys do what a bf and gf do but you guys arent like official like in a relationship.

• 10 years ago

a friend who you have no emotional attachtment with outher than friends, no comitment or guilt... sexual benefits

• 10 years ago

sex without commitment. Never do it, it always ends badly.

• 10 years ago

That you two hook up but aren't in a "relationship" ....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.