what does friends with benefits mean?

a guy told me im his friend with benefits what does that mean?

Favorite Answer

Usually it means friends you have sex with.

Sierra that does not sound good if you think that guy loves you .....im sorry to tell you that ''friend with benefits'' means no relationship involved the person just wants to have sex with you.

Well that is me being honest.

Source(s): me

Friends with benefits or FWB is where you are friends as such but also have casual consensual sex with each other. Too bad you're not my neighbour, i'd like that friendship

if he told u u r his friend with benefits, it means hes using u and is a player and doesnt want to be commiiteed to u. instead hell occasionally kiss you along with the other 5 girls hes interested in.

Like having a friend you regularly have sex, make out, touch eachother, that stuff.

Source(s): My life

it means that like that your just friends but you do things that like couples would do

you guys do what a bf and gf do but you guys arent like official like in a relationship.

a friend who you have no emotional attachtment with outher than friends, no comitment or guilt... sexual benefits

sex without commitment. Never do it, it always ends badly.

That you two hook up but aren't in a "relationship" ....