My parents want me to wait until after I complete my M.A. to get married?

Okay, long, complicated story, so bear with me please. My fiance and I have been engaged for about five months, and have been together for two years. I am 22 and he is 23. He is in the military, and has recently moved about five hours away to attend a two-year long army school. He is completely financially... show more Okay, long, complicated story, so bear with me please. My fiance and I have been engaged for about five months, and have been together for two years. I am 22 and he is 23. He is in the military, and has recently moved about five hours away to attend a two-year long army school. He is completely financially independent from his family. I am graduating with my Bachelor's degree this December and am supported financially by my parents. My parents are incredibly opposed to us getting married anytime soon, as I am an only child and they think it's "irresponsible," and that we are too young, regardless of the fact that I will soon be a college graduate and am 22. It's not because of him that they want us to wait, either. He is an outstanding man. We did not foresee their bad reaction to our engagement, since my fiance got my dad's blessing and then once he proposed they freaked out. They are also opposed to us living together before marriage, and even me visiting him by myself because it "looks bad." My fiance is trying to be understanding, as it is only temporary, but it is definitely hard when all of his friends get married young and their wives move around with them. I want to stay at home and get a Master's degree while I'm still in "school mode," and that is what my parents want me to do, too. But the idea of becoming completely independent and able to do what I want just out of spite is so appealing that I am considering moving away and trying to find a good enough job (although my liberal arts degree doesn't open a whole lot of doors) and just forgetting about continuing my education. So... Here is my question. Should I just suck it up and get my Master's at home, living with their rules, visiting my fiance every few weeks with a friend or relative, and get married after I have an M.A.? Or should I move away to be closer to my fiance and work to support myself? I have heard the, "screw your parents, do whatever you want" advice before, and it's tempting, but it becomes a little complicated when I'm an only child and the responsibility of living up to their expectations is on my shoulders. Also, my parents want what is best for me and have always provided for me, and I hate to throw it all back in their face and be disrespectful. Am I out of line to feel smothered and to want to get away? I am just really confused. Sorry this was so long.
Update: My tuition is covered by financial benefits and scholarships, as well as my housing. My parents pay for living costs, however. The tuition costs for my Masters would be paid for, but if I did not move back home to do it I would have to pay for housing and living expenses, etc. I have never wanted to live with my... show more My tuition is covered by financial benefits and scholarships, as well as my housing. My parents pay for living costs, however. The tuition costs for my Masters would be paid for, but if I did not move back home to do it I would have to pay for housing and living expenses, etc. I have never wanted to live with my fiance, but visiting him by myself without it being an issue would be nice. Like I said, I appreciate all they have done for me, but I get frustrated sometimes.