Subconscious Masturbation?

See right, i'm 15 , male and sometimes, occasionally, at night, i masturbate. i don't know why or how but sometime in the middle of the night, i rub my genitals and after a while, i achieve orgasm and ejaculation. Thing is, my eyes are closed and i still feel "asleep". After a few days, i try... show more See right, i'm 15 , male and sometimes, occasionally, at night, i masturbate. i don't know why or how but sometime in the middle of the night, i rub my genitals and after a while, i achieve orgasm and ejaculation. Thing is, my eyes are closed and i still feel "asleep". After a few days, i try doing it in the day, when i'm awake but i don't feel anything. My masturbation can only occur at night?! Wth. does anyone have the same issue or knows what's going on? I'm completely serious by the way.
Update: See right, i'm 15 , male and sometimes, occasionally, at night, i masturbate. i don't know why or how but sometime in the middle of the night, i rub my genitals and after a while, i achieve orgasm and ejaculation. Thing is, my eyes are closed and i still feel "asleep". After a few days, i try... show more See right, i'm 15 , male and sometimes, occasionally, at night, i masturbate. i don't know why or how but sometime in the middle of the night, i rub my genitals and after a while, i achieve orgasm and ejaculation. Thing is, my eyes are closed and i still feel "asleep". After a few days, i try doing it in the day, when i'm awake but i don't feel anything. My masturbation can only occur at night?! Wth. does anyone have the same issue or knows what's going on? I'm completely serious by the way.

And by the way , i don't think it's a wet dream. my hand pumps my penis and then i pump faster and i achieve orgasm. i feel the ejaculation as well.
and in the morning, there's always a stain on the right side of my underwear.
2 answers