Who do you like better Frank Lampard or Steven Gerrard?

I mean as playing and i like Lampard better but i just like saying Gerrard like stretched out like

'GERRRAARRDD!!!!!'

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

Lampard is better on his good days. But I would take Gerrard on any given day of the week, he is a better all around player and leader for Liverpool. And if I remember correctly it was Gerrard not Lampard that got given the England captaincy when Rio got injured.

• 9 years ago

They are evenly good in just about every way with few exceptions. 1st- Lampard scores more goals consistently. Over the last 5-6 seasons, he has scored atleast 20 goals from a deeper position then Gerrard in the middle. Gerrard is only effective through the middle, but Lampard can play with more width and drops back to help the defense more often.

Technically speaking- they are even but, tactically Lampard is more effective (making him slightly better)

Source(s): footy fan
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Gerrard by a mile.

If Gerrard and Lampard can't cross - then can we use the world cup as 'our source' and say Rooney can't:

a) control the ball effectively with his 1st touch

b) take on defenders

c) score goals

both can cross - Gerrard being better at it than the other.

Gerrard > Lampard.

and remember, Joe Cole > any midfielder in England right now lol

because hes as good as Lionel Messi ^_^

all the best

MR ANFIELD ACES

~ " the peoples choice " ~

Source(s): can they count to 5ive ?
  • 9 years ago

i like lampard mainly cuz i hate pool plus lampard as much as i dislike chelsea to i have to admit lampard is a gud player and he has scored more then 20 goals in succession in like the past 4 or 5 seasons i fink plus he is chelsea all time midfielder scorer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lampard skill wise is better but as a leader definitely Gerrad.

• DON
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I found lampard better than gerrad. Lampard play a more team game than gerrad.

• 9 years ago

gerrard is better but i like lampard!

i love gerrard goals.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lampard is better i think

• 9 years ago

Stevie G!

• they both can`t cros..

none is better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.