My brothers best friend touched me inappropriately. Help?

My brothers best friend Adam (a very hot 18 yr old) came over to hang out and spend the night. I felt sorta lonely, since my Mom was out with her friends, so I invited my best friend Allison over. We humg out upstairs until the upstairs air conditioner blew out, so we stayed downstairs. When my brother went to make... show more My brothers best friend Adam (a very hot 18 yr old) came over to hang out and spend the night. I felt sorta lonely, since my Mom was out with her friends, so I invited my best friend Allison over. We humg out upstairs until the upstairs air conditioner blew out, so we stayed downstairs. When my brother went to make some popcorn, and Allison went to use the bathroom. Adam came to me and said, "Your really hot" and made out with me I guess. I tried to push him away, but he kept kissing me for about ten more seconds, then went to sit down. Thats when I felt something slide down from my body. It was bra, he unhooked it. I really didnt know how. That night, we all slept downstairs cause it was cooler. So like, wayyyy deep into the night, I felt hands rub me senseless. I opened my eyes,and Adam was lying next to me, rubbing my butt, and kissing my neck. I jumped, and began punching and kicking, but he had ripped my shirt open, and climbed on top of me and began kissing me. He unhooked my bra again, and squeezed my boobs. I pucnehd at him, but he's super tall. So he climbed off of me, and tried taking my underwear off,but I kicked his face. He yelled, then ran back to his spot on the floor and fell asleep. When I woke up the next day, he was gone.

So, wwas it more of a rape, or did he just touched me wrongly. IDK if I should really tell my brother cause Adam's been his best friend since kindergarten. HELP?!