I keep hearing people tell Christians "judge not lest ye be judged" but what does that really mean?

It seems to be the only verse people preach to Christians but skip the rest of the verses. Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment John 7:24 Example: Homosexuality. If we say it is a sin we are accused of judging. Yet the bible clearly states it is and that a person who practices... show more It seems to be the only verse people preach to Christians but skip the rest of the verses.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment
John 7:24

Example: Homosexuality. If we say it is a sin we are accused of judging. Yet the bible clearly states it is and that a person who practices it will not inherit the kingdom of God.
(See: Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9, 2 Timothy 3:2-3, Romans 1:27-32, Matthew 19:4-6, Jude 1:7, Leviticus 18:22)

The bible says to preach and to warn.

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables
2 Timothy 4:2-4

When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Ezekiel 33:8

What kind of person would I be if I knew that a freind was living in sin and was going to end up in Hell (as the bible states) and I do not warn that person how is that an act of love? If you care and love for that person you warn them right?

So the bible states....

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Matthew 7:1

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned:...
Luke 6:36

What does that really mean?
Update: Thanks for all your answers, highly appreciated
Update 2: I just used Homosexuality as an example because its such a hot topic right now.

But God cares about all the others sins also. Lying, stealing, fornication ect.

And I know God died for all sinners.