Is it still considered "Gay" and "Sinful" in the eyes of GOD if your wife wears a strap on?

Update:

And I'm talking in general... like if she wears one but it's not for sex. Know what I mean? Sure you do.

Update 2:

Ok... maybe it's for sex. But not on me... I'm talking about a friend... of a friend.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

strapons aren't gay.. they are great fun.. there's nothing in the bible against strapons.

Source(s): Punkadiah 6:14 - and the lord sayeth "bend over and graspeth thy anklesl mama's driving!!"
  • 4 years ago

I would have to say that I have experienced Spiritual Ecstasy, for the record ecstasy comes from the root word 'ex stasis' to stand outside oneself. With that definition in mind I would say that I have had several such experiences, ones that people might label as Out Of Body Experiences, Near Death Experience, Past Life Memory, Astral Travel, Oneness and also the bliss available to us during altered states of consciousness. All spiritual phenomenon are difficult to explain, depict and share by their very nature of course. What I can say is that states of Spiritual Ecstasy may seem alien if you do not recall having experienced them (we all have at some time had one as far as I am concerned) but when they are happening we become aware that they are a part of our normal state of being, our own full human nature. Sometimes they leave us delighted, sometimes troubled, but always amazed.

• 9 years ago

You can do anything within the confines of a monogamous Christian marriage.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

(rubs paws together)

Oh PUNKY!! You naughty boy!

I'd like to strap one to my forehead and be a badger "unicorn". The missus might like that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

lol love that you want to get a rise out of these pricks, but have we ever thought that that's what their true problem is, the fear that their liking this would cause rejection? lol silly bible-thumpers

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why would the dog care? They sniff @rses all the time

Source(s): Oo hello! (WT?) I'm not going to judge you *mutters* (a friend... of a friend heh hnnn....)
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's OK if it's shaped like a crucifix.

• 9 years ago

Only if the safe word is something offensive

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Good one. Let's see how long it last (the question I mean).

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm going to suggest that, next time me and my boyfriend get it on.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.