Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is it sinful to have "relations" with your soon to be ex-husband or can I "get off" on a technicality?

We're getting a divorce, but it's not final yet...so I think I should still be entitled to my wifely duties at least until we officially divide up the his and hers towels. I want to gouge his eyes out whenever we are in the same room, but I still think he's kinda hot and ya know...angry sex is still sex. So...like...am I going to burn if I tap that or will God understand.

BQ: Since in the eyes of God we will always be married, can I arrange some yearly nookie to get it out of my system? God won't mind, right?

I think by this time you are entitle do that, and to keep his penis after the divorce...

As long as you both know what it's all about, darling, and nobody gets the wrong idea about the actual condition of the relationship, go for it! You won't burn!

While we were separated, my ex-husband kept promising that he was just about to come back to me, that we would work it all out, that he was totally committed to me...but first, did I wanna f*(k and could he borrow some money? He got a couple of years of nookie out of me and about 7000 bucks. In the end, I honestly couldn't tell if he was cheating on his live-in girlfriend with me, or cheating on me with his live-in girlfriend.

As long as nobody is being manipulated like that, tap away, darling!!

(((Batty)))

I'm no lawyer, but I understand that, in some states at least, such relations, if known to the court, will stop a divorce in its tracks. I'm sure your divorce attorney can advise you on this question. It may or may not be :sinful,"according to your beliefs, but it surely is bad judgment.

I think you are right and you have a technicality working in your favor, and God will not mind as long as he gets some nookie as well.

• Sorry about the divorce. I think it is sad when marriages end (except in the case of drug and physical abuse, etc,). Especially with a small one involved.

That being said - bang his ears off. He is probably good with that approach.

Angry sex doesn't compare to one night stand sex...

and then instead of gouging his eyes out you could just tell him how well you got off on a technicality...

since..you didn't technically have sex outside of wedlock!

Source(s): Santa's Preacher.

I would ensure that he services your needs without any enjoyment on his part. Tie him spreadeagled to a bed, pleasure yourself on him then leave without releasing his orgasm or limbs. God would understand - after all there is little bit of the devil in all of us.

Sinful? Naah.

But it's much more satisfying to wait until after he's married to the younger, leaner model. Then do it & take pictures.

You are still married, so in theory he is the only man you are allowed to have sex with.

BQ: If you convert to Mormon, they believe you are married for eternity, so it would still be ok then.

No offence but thats just stupid. I mean you are technically divorced, your just waiting for some paper to prove it. If you want to have "relations" then dont divorce.