Is it sinful to have "relations" with your soon to be ex-husband or can I "get off" on a technicality?

We're getting a divorce, but it's not final yet...so I think I should still be entitled to my wifely duties at least until we officially divide up the his and hers towels. I want to gouge his eyes out whenever we are in the same room, but I still think he's kinda hot and ya know...angry sex is still... show more We're getting a divorce, but it's not final yet...so I think I should still be entitled to my wifely duties at least until we officially divide up the his and hers towels. I want to gouge his eyes out whenever we are in the same room, but I still think he's kinda hot and ya know...angry sex is still sex. So...like...am I going to burn if I tap that or will God understand.

BQ: Since in the eyes of God we will always be married, can I arrange some yearly nookie to get it out of my system? God won't mind, right?