Should I confront my friend who clogged my toilet?

My friend clogged my toilet and didn't bother fixing it or telling me. I know it was her since I didn't use the bathroom with the clogged toilet bowl. Also the night before, I heard her flushing downstairs, so I know she's been using it. She only slept over because she had to catch a train the next... show more My friend clogged my toilet and didn't bother fixing it or telling me. I know it was her since I didn't use the bathroom with the clogged toilet bowl. Also the night before, I heard her flushing downstairs, so I know she's been using it. She only slept over because she had to catch a train the next day. After I drove her to the train station, I went downstairs and it smelled. I lifted the toilet seat only to discover that the toilet was clogged.... I unclogged it and since it was left like that for longer than a night, the bowl was stained and I had to scrub it.... She's coming back from her trip in two days.......Should I confront her or let it go?
Update: Well, I guess I'll let it go. It's just that if I were in her situation, I would be too embarrassed to have someone else unclog it, especially if there was a plunger next to me, lol and jeez some people need to relax ;)