The solution to feminism is sharing our emotional, masculine side.?

We are taught that having feelings as a man is "feminine". Nothing is further from the truth. A man can be very muscular and show his feelings. For example, think about the stereotype Italian mobster guy, he's very emotional but yet very manly. There is a difference between being feminine and being... show more We are taught that having feelings as a man is "feminine". Nothing is further from the truth. A man can be very muscular and show his feelings. For example, think about the stereotype Italian mobster guy, he's very emotional but yet very manly. There is a difference between being feminine and being emotionally confident enough to speak about how you feel.

This is exactly the problem in our Western societies. Men are taught that it's manly to not speak about how you feel. It's NOT. And it's the exact reason why selfish women dominate society right now. That is the reason why there's so much misunderstanding from women about men. That is why masculinity is seen as only negative. WE DON'T SPEAK. We need to promote masculinity by letting men stand up who are masculine and are not afraid to tell what's on their mind, in their hearts. That is the only real solution to the feminist problem we have. We need to share our side of the story, NOT KEEPING SILENT ACTING LIKE WE HAVE NO FEELINGS!
Update: @One rule left unbroken.
Yes, and I said otherwise? Men have feelings too. Only men are different as women. We need to share our side.
Update 2: @by Cool story, bro.
I absolutely will. You ask a question, I give my side of the story on it. Happy to do so. And you can be sure it won't be the same as your selfish female opinion.
Update 3: @ oh and with muscular I mean masculine, obviously
Update 4: @by The Clown's Thing
You do that. When you're in jail I come laugh at you.