My best friend keeps touching me inappropriately?

My best friend keeps feeling me up. He knows I have a boyfriend but won't stop when I tell him to stop. When I stayed at his house he slept on the sofa with me even though it wasn't big enough for the both of us. Everytime I see him he feels my boobs and squeezes them and when I push him off he gets all... show more My best friend keeps feeling me up. He knows I have a boyfriend but won't stop when I tell him to stop. When I stayed at his house he slept on the sofa with me even though it wasn't big enough for the both of us. Everytime I see him he feels my boobs and squeezes them and when I push him off he gets all annoyed and says we are just friends it doesn't matter, but I feel uncomfortable. I dont want to lose him as a friend because he is good friend when he is not touching me but i don't no what else to do.
Update: He came and slept on the sofa when I was sleeping I didn't realise till I woke up.