Why Are Married Men Upset When Their mistresses Date Someone else?

This isn't about me so before everyone starts calling me a whore and home wrecker just read the question. I have heard this many times. A married man is seeing another woman and will swear up and down that it isn't just about the sex, that they have something deeper than that. Yet he won't leave his... show more This isn't about me so before everyone starts calling me a whore and home wrecker just read the question.

I have heard this many times. A married man is seeing another woman and will swear up and down that it isn't just about the sex, that they have something deeper than that. Yet he won't leave his wife. So the other woman thinks he's full of it and starts dating other people, then the married man freaks out and accuses her of "cheating on him". What is this called? Delusion? LOL And what is more confusing is that the mistress mistakes his anger and jealousy of the other guy for LOVE even though he still won't leave his wife.

He won't leave his wife for her but the mistress still can't see anyone else. Anyone been in this situation or understand this. I won't bash the other woman...for those of you that would like to answer. I don't judge unlike the other crazy self-righteous people on here. Best Answer 10 points!
Update: To black pea: I don't judge. It's just not me, not something I can do. I'm always objective and am really interested in both sides of every story. And FYI I have been cheated on. Actually by my fiance with a close friend of both of ours while she was staying in our house trying to hide from her abusive... show more To black pea: I don't judge. It's just not me, not something I can do. I'm always objective and am really interested in both sides of every story. And FYI I have been cheated on. Actually by my fiance with a close friend of both of ours while she was staying in our house trying to hide from her abusive husband. He actually left me for her. But that was almost 3 years ago, I'm over it, I've moved on and it really has nothing to do with this question. I just wanted opinions and since you didn't answer the question you're out of the running for Best Answer. In the words of Perex Hilton "Sorry BB" LOL