Do u think a judge will grant me legal and physical custody of my child?

The father of my child initally filed for joint custody and visitation out of spite. Theres no child support. Ive decided to continue to raise my son alone after him coming in and out of his life since birth. He's never been to doctors appointments nor to any of his CAT scan appointments or heart appointments.... show more The father of my child initally filed for joint custody and visitation out of spite. Theres no child support. Ive decided to continue to raise my son alone after him coming in and out of his life since birth. He's never been to doctors appointments nor to any of his CAT scan appointments or heart appointments. He falls asleep on him when we was living with him. He plays video games and facebook all day when hes not working and even while working hes facebooking.

My son is only 20 months. I have 1 witness that can tell of one incident of him screaming while my child was present, my son was hysterical. I have photos of his unclean home. I have no police reports of events. I have text messages. I am in South Carolina. Is it possible he would still be awarded visitation even though he has hit him, doesnt watch him, sat an open bottle of beer in his hand, has no relationship with him, and states that this whole thing is "whatever" to him. How do I prove anything?

I have several willing to write letters, etc showing how great of a mother I am. He is ABOVE development for his age. He rarely ever comes to visit however he's lied to his attorney about that. He doesnt help finanically but my lawyer has sent a child support order. I really dont want that but I understand its for my child and not for me. I am currently at home with parents, working on my bachelor in human resource and MBA. I have my own little business. My son is with me 24/7. I am seeking employment currently so that I can have my own home for me and my son. Any advice would help. I understand hes the father and has rights and im being told that a judge may see these issues as not as bad and wont revoke visitation or appoint supervised visitation due to some of the things listed I want to protect my child and raise him to be a great intelligent man.
Update: i am not bad mouthing. these are facts and theres much more incidents. this system is obviously screwed bc they wait until a child has been terribly hurt etc before they do anything. Its VERY unfair when someone is doing everything they can raising their child right and being a good citizen. What gives?