(mature people only)I always thought I hated White guys, whats wrong with me now?

Okay, this might sound crazy, but I don't mean for it to. lol. I don't like White guys, or at least never have before! However, I've been trying to be a good girl and I'm starting to get more into religion and such, so I'm not having sex and I want to have more morals and feel more pure. Yet... show more Okay, this might sound crazy, but I don't mean for it to. lol. I don't like White guys, or at least never have before! However, I've been trying to be a good girl and I'm starting to get more into religion and such, so I'm not having sex and I want to have more morals and feel more pure. Yet since I am still only human, so I have resorted to porn instead of the real thing (kill me, whatever, its natural), and I was kind of bored by it to be honest - until now.... I only seem to like interracial porn with Black women and White guys! I saw one video that was so hot, and the guy and girl were actually good looking! Its like my fav now, and I like to look at only that type. Why do you think this is??? Black guys' peneses in porn are too big and weird looking to me, and the White girls with them are usually skinny and boring. I am so confused because I've never been into White guys before! Why would I like to see them bang Black girls?

:( Do you think God is trying to tell me something? (I'm serious because I'm just now getting religious & this happens!)
Update: I don't think porn is against my religion. I'm not actually having sex, just watching.