Technically speaking would I be considered an atheist if I were skeptical about the existence of any deities?

An agnostic atheist. You consider the possibility, but you don't fully believe until there is enough evidence.

• Acorn

The word skeptical can imply that you're open to dialog about it. That could mean you're a skeptic or an agnostic.

An atheist is somebody who professes the belief that no deities exist. Agnostics profess the belief that there is no way for us ever to know whether or not any deities exist.

Skeptics say they're not sure.

Still atheist, agnostic says you can't know for certain which is misleading and might not be true. If you are skeptic about deities but don't believe in any your atheist

No. You're an atheist if you don't believe in deities, or a heaven or hell. You're agnostic if you're just skeptical, but think they "might" exist.

"why do atheists boast that each and each physique they require to reject theism is a loss of information...quite whilst information is already given." -information has in no way been given. Arguments have been given. each so often there is a few information to assist a minimum of area of the argument, yet oftentimes not. "Being that their "loss of concept" is an ideology in itself, would not that make the "burden of information" asymmetrical..." -I say i've got not got faith in god. this is atheism. What else are you able to wisely tell approximately me or my ideals? Do i think in evolution and the enormous bang (not all atheists do)? Ghosts (some atheists do)? Afterlife (some atheists do)? Am I a naturalist (some atheists are not). you won't be able to tell something approximately me till I make a outstanding declare approximately something. That beneficial declare is its own ideology. it might desire to be touching directly to my atheism, notwithstanding this is not the case that atheism will constantly reason that ideology. "the place theists might desire to offer lots and atheists might desire to offer a sprint?" -the guy making the beneficial declare has the load of information. this is the way it works. If an atheist is making a outstanding declare, they have the load of information. the reason that theist generally get caught with the BoP is via the fact they make the beneficial declare ("God exists") whilst an atheists reaction of "i've got not got faith in God" isn't a outstanding declare.

• Ridney

Technically speaking, you sound more like an agnostic, assuming you haven't decided yet, and are still skeptical.

• Mark

Not really. You would be agnostic, that means you aren't really sure if any deity exists.

Skeptical...you need to be clearer. Do you believe in them? If you answer no, you're an atheist.

agnostic to me is more technically correct

no , that would be agnostic

atheists dont believe in any God to be skeptical about