Why is the human race so damn judgemental?

Seriously, I've been looking at people's questions asking if they are ugly or beautiful, and other people answer with stupid things like, 'I don't have to look, you're ugly because you have no self confidence.' or retarded things about having less self esteem issues. But can you really blame... show more Seriously, I've been looking at people's questions asking if they are ugly or beautiful, and other people answer with stupid things like, 'I don't have to look, you're ugly because you have no self confidence.' or retarded things about having less self esteem issues. But can you really blame people for being insecure? Look at the media. If there was no media, we wouldn't feel the need to be 'perfect'. We are all individuals and we all have different appearances. There should be no Ugly or Pretty. If we weren't so judgemental on peoples appearances and actually accepted for our personalities, then no one would have a low self esteem.
Update: Sorry about the group choosing. I was unsure of the proper group for this question.