My mum and dad have given me an ultimatum either its them or my friend to go to my wedding is this wrong ?

i am my mothers only daughter, and i am getting married next month.. A friend of mine whom my parents don't like, wants to attend..I just mentioned to her that my friend wants to attend, and she went ballistic saying that she and my stepdad will not go if my friend does.i would truly appreciate any advice
Update: thank you for the responses i greatly am thankful, in regards to frofrous reply more info. Eight years ago we all had an arguement myself my mum and my friend.my mums was going to my defense and even i stopped talking to my friend alot of things were said in spite..I forgave my friend and havent looked back but... show more thank you for the responses i greatly am thankful, in regards to frofrous reply more info.
Eight years ago we all had an arguement myself my mum and my friend.my mums was going to my defense and even i stopped talking to my friend alot of things were said in spite..I forgave my friend and havent looked back but my mum and stepdad haven't..They wont visit me incase she is here.i have to go and see them ..its always negativity against her..This is something that happened 8 years ago. how long do we hold a grudge.