TENNIS WORLD CUP R16!! VOTE NOW!!?

This is how the draw looks right now: (oh, and btw I made a new rule, any player who gets injured is replaced by the 2nd best ranked player of the same country) (1) SERBIA (Djokovic and Jankovic) ITALY (Starace and Schiavone) (9) SWITZERLAND (Federer and Bacsinszky) (8) GERMANY (Kohlschreiber and... show more This is how the draw looks right now: (oh, and btw I made a new rule, any player who gets injured is replaced by the 2nd best ranked player of the same country)

(1) SERBIA (Djokovic and Jankovic)
ITALY (Starace and Schiavone)
(9) SWITZERLAND (Federer and Bacsinszky)
(8) GERMANY (Kohlschreiber and Petkovic)
(5) SPAIN (Nadal and Medina Garrigues) (Martinez Sanchez was replaced due to her knee injury)
KAZAKHSTAN (Korolev and Shvedova)
SWEDEN (Soderling and Arvidsson)
(4) FRANCE (Tsonga and Bartoli)
(3) USA (Roddick and Serena)
(14) POLAND (Kubot and A. Radwanska)
SLOVAKIA (Lacko and Hantuchova)
(6) CZECH REPUBLIC (Berdych and Safarova)
(7) AUSTRALIA (Hewitt and Stosur)
CROATIA (Cilic and Martic)
(15) BELGIUM (O. Rochus and Clijsters)
(2) RUSSIA (Davydenko and Petrova) (Dementieva was replaced due to her calf injury. Petrova is the 2nd best ranked russian, so she is Elena's replacement, but she isnt 100% healthy so I wouldnt be surprised if we had to replace her too)

Here are the match-ups:

(1) SERBIA (Djokovic and Jankovic) VS ITALY (Starace and Schiavone) - On hard
(9) SWITZERLAND (Federer and Bacsinszky) VS (8) GERMANY (Kohlschreiber and Petkovic) - On grass (surprisingly, federer and philipp played 5 times, 4 of their 5 matches were on grass)
(5) SPAIN (Nadal and Medina Garrigues) VS KAZAKHSTAN (Korolev and Shvedova) - On clay
SWEDEN (Soderling and Arvidsson) VS (4) FRANCE (Tsonga and Bartoli) - On hard
(3) USA (Roddick and Serena) VS (14) POLAND (Kubot and A. Radwanska) - On hard (Andy and Kubot played only 1 time, on hard, and Serena and Radwanska played 2 times, once on clay, and once on grass. I picked hard court because it was the most recent meeting (2009) )
SLOVAKIA (Lacko and Hantuchova) VS (6) CZECH REPUBLIC (Berdych and Safarova) - On hard
(7) AUSTRALIA (Hewitt and Stosur) VS CROATIA (Cilic and Martic) - No meetings, so I say on hard indoors :)
(15) BELGIUM (O. Rochus and Clijsters) VS (2) RUSSIA (Davydenko and Petrova) - On hard

Voting ends on Wednesday :)
Update: oh, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, check these other two questions:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...