Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

Is Maryse the toughest woman in the WWE based on true fighting/Martial arts/wrestling/boxing skills?

Be honest people!

Favorite Answer

she could probably really kick someone's a** if she wanted to because she has a black belt but as far as wrestling probably not. idk about fighting or boxing...i'm sure if she tried harder as in training in wrestling more i'm sure she could be because there is potential for her.

No look at gail kim she is way better then maryse now maryse is sexy don't get me wrong but she only does one move in the ring in a tag match anyway and that's the french kiss ddt and that's even if she gets in the ring and in one on one matches she just plays around to much and the other divas beat her up and then in the end of the match she gets the ddt and the win so no she is not the toughest women in wrestling never will be :)

nothing against hot Maryse but i think Beth Phoenix is the toughest women in the wwe

• ?

No, I don't think she is. Though I don't like her, I have to give her her props. She's good, but the toughest woman in the WWE right now would have to be Beth Phoenix.

Fine. Honestly, she needs to concentrate on being the toughest woman in the bed

No. Eve practises Brazilian Ju Jitsu, so I'd give that to her.

All Maryse practises is her hair flips.

No ******* way

It's either Beth Phoenix or Natalya

it looks like Beth Phoenix is too me, if they fought it would be really good. i dont really like maryse she is just prettty

no beth phoenix is

melina bby!