How to prepare warm milk (those that they claimed make you sleep better)?

I heard micowaving the cold fresh milk bought from a typical supermarket is 1 way. But I don't have a microwave can I just like put it in some cup and warm it?

P.S can I prepare warm milk from condensed milk and pour hot water over it?

P.S.S What type of milk (eg. skim,low fat,high protein) is more effective?

Thanks.

Hi,

just get any kind of milk, except for condensed. All fresh milks will be as effective.

Put it in a little saucepan and warm it on the stove.

Try not to let it boil, cause the milk will get a yucky white layer on it if you do.

Yes. Drinking a glass of warm milk 15 minutes before going to bed could help us get to sleep well. It basically works to me, too.

As what Mir does, I would normally pour the milk in a little saucepan and warm it on the stove. So I think you can try this way out~~

Source(s): http://uol.my/

put the amount of milk you want in a small sauce pan and heat it on low and stir it hear and there. It's bad to save the warmed milk/put back in the fridge, because once milk is heated it usually is questionable to save it. another was is to put milk in a empty water bottle and run it under hot water in a bowl in the sink.

Warm milk doesn't so much help you sleep. if you grew up with it, then it may help just through memories, but anything warm soothes you and makes you feel tranquil. the only thing with milk is it doesn't have caffeine or sugar that might keep you up [like hot chocolate or some teas] If you have green tea, white tea, oolong tea, those have very little caffee and usually help me sleep.

chamomile tea actually has something in it that calms your mind and body. try that as well.

• You should try boiling it. It doesn't matter which one you use. I couldn't sleep for a week, but when I started drinking warm milk, I didn't wake up through the night