what does this "yo mama" joke REALLY mean?

i never quite got this "yo mama" joke.. here it is

Yo mama so old that when God said "let there be light" she hit the switch.

I just want to know what it really means. Thanks!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best answer

It is saying that your mother was around at the beginning of time which would make here incredibly old and also that she was the one the flipped the "light switch" on for God to see around that specific time. Of course the light switch did not really exist, it is referring to the sun as the light and just made the joke make more sense.

Source(s): Me
  • 3 years ago

Really Mean Yo Mama Jokes

• 10 years ago

there is no inner meaning to any of the yo mama jokes. they are just stupid jokes people create to dis you and yo mama. it REALLY only means that your mom is extremely old or looks it. its a joke of course but.....thats what the joke means

• 3 years ago

Yo momma so dumb that when she heard it was a serial killer on the loose she went and locked all the cereal up in the cabinet. Yo momma so dumb that when she went to the movies and saw a sign that said under 17 not permitted, she went and got 16 more friends.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

It means yo mama so old I told her to act her age and she died.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It means she is so old that she was alive when the earth was formed (as it is said in the Bible).

Those "jokes" are ridiculous.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yo momma was around when g-d created the universe and g-d said let there be light. she turned it on...

• 10 years ago

means ur mum is sooo old that she was around when life was created. in a nutshell saying she probably looks about 500+ yrs old

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

A comparable joke to that one is:

Yo mamma is so old, the theme of her prom was "Fire!"

Good luck!... ☺

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Probably because you are telling it wrong.

It's "Your momma is so fat that when god said let there be light... he told her to move her fat *** out of the way."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.