What would you do if the girl you loved used you and cheated on you?

I'm a fourteen year old living in Boston(Well technically I'm gonna be fifteen in one week). There was this girl who I met a little while back. Her name was Lucy. We started talking after I found out that she played xbox live. I liked her because it was like a dream come true to actually meet a girl who was... show more I'm a fourteen year old living in Boston(Well technically I'm gonna be fifteen in one week). There was this girl who I met a little while back. Her name was Lucy. We started talking after I found out that she played xbox live. I liked her because it was like a dream come true to actually meet a girl who was a gamer just like me. We used to play Modern Warfare 2 all the time everyday. We would even make fun of things that we both thought were hilarious like 1000 Ways to Die. When the first map pack came out for Modern Warfare 2 she was worried that she couldn't get it. So like a good person would I went out and bought her Microsoft points because I promised her I would. Keep in mind that I couldn't get the map pack anymore because I gave Lucy the chance to get them instead. When I gave her the Microsoft points she was so happy she hugged me(I was the only guy she ever hugged or so I thought) I loved Lucy because I was I thought she liked me. Once we both saw something hilarious and I burst out laughing.When I was laughing she said I had a beautiful laugh. That meant so much to me when she said that. The reason why it did was because I usually don't talk because I'm afraid of what people will think of my voice. I'm also shy because of it. So you can already see why it meant so much to me when she said that and meant it. That's when I really loved her. She even said that I was so pretty too. The first girl to ever tell me this. Things seemed great back then. Eventually every time me and Lucy played MW2 she had so many other dudes with her I really didn't hang out with. Then she started talking to me less. This one time I didn't her from her for about a week and I sent her PM asking if everything was ok. A few hours later she sent me a party invite when I was playing Halo 3. When I joined the party she told me to never send her messages like that because it made her uncomfortable. At first I didn't know how to respond to that. I feel horrible just remembering that she said that to me. Then in about a week when it's just me and her playing she invites this new guy whose name was Jeff or something like that. The things him and Lucy said to each other right in front of me still scar me as I'm writing this. They started going on and on about how much they loved each other like I wasn't there at all. One thing I noticed about Lucy is that whenever I told her I loved her she wouldn't believe me. She said that I didn't know her long enough to say that(Keep in mind we knew each other for about a year). This Jeff guy even started talking to Lucy about getting married and having sex right in front of me and Lucy liked it. Ever since that day I've been emotionally scared and I still didn't recover yet. The fact there's a jealous friend who I used to be friends keeps saying that he'll just go out with Lucy in front of me doesn't make me feel any better about myself. This jealous friend (Brian) just won't stop obsessing over Lucy whenever we see each other. The worst thing he said to me was "No wonder Lucy dumped you. It's because I thought you were a sped when I first saw you then I found out you weren't" Then he just laughed at me. I never felt this horrible before and I wish I could just talk to someone who would understand how I feel or has experienced the same thing so they could help me feel better and whole again. I don't want people to just say forget her. As much as I would love to forget she exist I still have to deal with seeing her face for the next three years at this school. I just wish I could meet an awesome girl who plays all kinds of games on her Xbox 360 everyday and enjoys it like I do. and most of all won't do what Lucy did to me.(She hurt me so badly and acts like it never happened)