Windows Vista Formatting Error?

My other computer is cruddy and is full of viruses, and I have come to the point where I need to format the computer. So, I inserted the Windows Vista installation disk, booted off the CD, but after I press the "Custom" installation button, I come to some "Load Drivers" screen... I have no clue... show more My other computer is cruddy and is full of viruses, and I have come to the point where I need to format the computer. So, I inserted the Windows Vista installation disk, booted off the CD, but after I press the "Custom" installation button, I come to some "Load Drivers" screen... I have no clue what this is, I pressed Rescan over and over to no avail, I pressed Browse to find something I had no clue what. I can't get any further into the installation, I REALLY could use some help on this matter, I am attempting to Format my Main Hard Drive (C:), which has the vista installation on it, but I can't get past the "Load Drivers" screen in the installation, and thus can never reach the chance to Format the Partition! Can anyone help please, I have no clue what to do...
2 answers 2