My mom readmy texts between me and my boyfriend?

heyy. so i usually have my phone with me everywhere, even when i go into a different room of my house. and usually it's locked. but i was stupid and left it on my kitchen counter when i went to get a glass of water. my mom saw it, and took it upon herself to read all my messages to see what i was up to. she has... show more heyy. so i usually have my phone with me everywhere, even when i go into a different room of my house. and usually it's locked. but i was stupid and left it on my kitchen counter when i went to get a glass of water. my mom saw it, and took it upon herself to read all my messages to see what i was up to. she has no reason not to trust me, so i don't know why she did this. i even pay for my own phone because i have a job.
she read all of them. i know this because i walked in on her reading them as soon as she was through. she yelled at me and told me i wasn't allowed to see my boyfriend for a month because i'm acting like a reckless wh*re.
what do i do?

&& by the way, my boyfriend and i have been going out since we were in the first grade. we're both juniors in high school now, seventeen. so that's over ten years.
this was our conversation, and it's not even that bad. very PG-13...but she still flipped out

him: hey what's up
me: heyy :) nothing muchhh, just got back from the dentist.
him: why you have the perfect teeth
me: why thankyou ♥ i go every year. ewww. i can still taste that gross flavored stuff they put in your teeth.
him: lmao yeah that sh*t's nasty.
me: and to make it worse i had the pervy dentist -.- he told me the weirdest thing though, that i have no gag reflex, and that one day that could *** in handy. what an as*hole.
him: ......nahh i'm not even gonna say it.
me: say what?
him: well he's right about the gag reflex thing.
me: that was over a month ago, you pervert !
him: jk jk, you know i'm not like thatt. i have a question to ask you
me: yes, pervert?
him: oh stop it. i'm not a pervert all the time
me: sure you're not. so what's this question you have to ask me?
him: do you wanna come over tonight? both my parents, my brother, and my sister won't be home.
me: sure but i have to ask my mom first. btw i think your sister hates me.
him: she doesn't have to like you. you do know that right?
me: yeah i do but she called me a slut :( no one's ever called me that before.
him: well not to your face.
me: thanks for the support.
him: joking ! she's just jealous bc guys find her completely unattractive. she doesn't think you're a slut
me: yes she does. she told me. she said "i hope you get pregnant you slutty ho."
him: again, she's just jealous because no guy wants to come near her.
me: ughh :( maybe she's right. i am a ho. third base? i think that's pretty slutty.
him: you're not a slut. i think you've said maybe ten curses in your entire life.
me: what?that has nothing to do with it. well i've got to go now. kevin's picking me up.
him: wait i want to know who the hell is this kevin kid?!?!?!
me: a friend. bye ♥ youu
him: i'll beat his *ss. love you too have fun with "kevin".

what do i do?
help?

thanks.