poll:have you ever seen a ghost or feel the ghost in your life???????????

Favorite Answer

i have not seen. But, i felt one time...

Once, i was slept alone on the bed. On that time, I had one dream. On that dream, one woman with night dress came near by me, fall on me and forced me by her full strength(pressed down by her body). Suddenly, i opened my eyes. Now i found its not a dream, its something on me. then, i try to get up. But, i cant get up even cant lift my hands & legs. then, i prayed in mind like "in the name of jesus, just go away from me". then suddenly she flied and got out through window hole. After that, i was able to move my whole body. then, i got up & i prayed well... then slept.

As a paranormal researcher I can say yes.... I have been thrown through wall, doors, windows, and down the stairs.. By unseen hands.... So just seeing a spirit is very normal and tame...... Also it is not true that spirits settle in empty part of a house Unless a spirit is attached to an object that happen to be in that part of a home.... For when a free wheeling spirit enters a home.. They normally enter all parts of that home............ Now it would take to long to explain about spirits that are attach to a spot of land like Gettysburg's or a building or a person or many other aspects.... But most spirits that follow someone home or enters a home or via a gate way from the paranormal zone or invited in via a Ouija Board do have free run of that home....................................

• Dan

I haven't seen a ghost really... I did see one aparation though, it was of someone who was alive and is still alive today. About 15 years ago or so I walked upstairs from the basement into my kitchen. I saw my dad talking on the phone looking into the back yard. I called for him, he looked at me shocked, turned around... started walking and disappeared into thin air. Being the age I was then, 3 or 4... I don't know... I started to cry, my dad came down the stairs to see what was wrong... the stairs were in the opposite direction that he had disappeared into.

• Not really haha, But once I was a little child, I got very scared of an illusion of a ghost.

It was a shadow of a tree branch under full moon light. It seemed so real but when I saw the same image next day moved a little, I went near to it and assured myself that it was nothing to be scared of.

Source(s): memories.

Yup

• SHIVA

No ......but i believe in ghost for unknown reason ....even on yahoo i feel some are ghost.(sarcasm)

Source(s): an
  • the day after my grandmother died i was sitting on the couch i can

swear i felt something standing behind me when no one was there.

seconds later i felt something touch my hair, like caressss right above my right ear.

it kind of freaked me out.

lol last nyt in bathroom i felt like some1 was standing behind me but no1 was thr :P

hakuna matata

Nope. Thank God! I want to keep it that way..

• NO.it's not at all true.

I don't believe it.