Sweet 16 Ideas, Please?!?

I'm turning 16 this July, I want it to be really special and I want to be happy, and I REALLY, desperately need ideas and themes and colors lol.. Please help me. I want your opinion on what I should do... But one thing.. It really needs to be affordable :) Feel free to leave your ideas on themes, and colors! :)... show more I'm turning 16 this July, I want it to be really special and I want to be happy, and I REALLY, desperately need ideas and themes and colors lol.. Please help me. I want your opinion on what I should do... But one thing.. It really needs to be affordable :) Feel free to leave your ideas on themes, and colors! :) remember to also think affordable :)
Update: @wendy - thanks! I really like those ideas. :)
Everyone, keep your ideas and opinions coming! :) I sure need them :) Ive been thinking for months of what to do.
Update 2: @Citrajit - heck yeaaaa Lol! I plan to... ;) I want to have a lot of fun for my sweet 16.. Just need more ideas Please!!! :)
Update 3: @Lindsay.... Truee..... everyone has their different opinions :) And thats a really good idea to do a bash for the 18th or 21st...
Update 4: @The Big E - I ABSOLOUTELY LOVE YOUR ANSWER... LOL Thanks a whole lot.. :D Great answer... :)