Just want to share what I feel right now.?

I am aisha (24yrs old), had a good career as a finance officer in an international company somewhere in asia and a very simple woman while Miguel 27 years old, a good looking assistant manager in a hotel in Singapore. Our love started online where seldom you will meet true person who's willing to take a serious... show more I am aisha (24yrs old), had a good career as a finance officer in an international company somewhere in asia and a very simple woman while Miguel 27 years old, a good looking assistant manager in a hotel in Singapore. Our love started online where seldom you will meet true person who's willing to take a serious relationship. One day, I was really bored at home that I decided to surf online. I went in a chatroom but I didn't really chat. I surfed on different websites then after a few minutes there is this guy who messaged me and showed his face online. I was thinking who's this weird guy wearing a cap inside his room. And I started cracking jokes.. to him because he's really weird. I also showed my face but using small image. And he's so whatever that he said "can you make ur cam bigger", then I said who are you to command me like that. Then he said "i'm sorry" . Because of that my mood changed. Everything he says, I always contradict. But in the end of our conversation fell into place. We chatted a week and started missing each other. For me, (negative) he'll just come and go! He said he'll be here after a week and we will meet soon.I;ve waited for him a day before his flight to give my number so he can contact me as soon as he arrived here. I felt sad bcoz he didn't go online. One night, while I'm with my friend .. it was 11pm that I saw a new number in my phone. I got 4 miss call. I wonder who was that. Then I sms it. And in my surprised, it was him who was calling me an hour ago. I jumped and felt so happy. He's real! Yeah, a day after. We met. I saw him, oh my, he's really georgous and tall. While me, i'm small and and very haggard in my corporate attire. We met and he carried my bag. 2days we're together. And on the other day, we are also together. When we were together a lot women stares at him. And I started shrinking. The doubt starts, but eventually he told me that "i dont need to be afraid, for he truly loves me, and he will love me forever!" The doubt broke. After six months, I've decided to be with him in singapore after he proposed to me back in our country. In the next 2 months we're getting married here. And another in our country. I've realized, it really pays off to wait for the right one to come. =)
5 answers 5