Have you ever felt that your being hunted by ghost or spirits?

Many people go ghost hunting, but have you ever felt like you were being hunted by ghost or spirits? I felt that way for about four years, they would be coming out of the wood work, I have seen four to five different ones where I live now, and one did come to me on a daily bases for them four years. And would... show more Many people go ghost hunting, but have you ever felt like you were being hunted by ghost or spirits?

I felt that way for about four years, they would be coming out of the wood work, I have seen four to five different ones where I live now, and one did come to me on a daily bases for them four years. And would follow me to work, because I saw the same spirit and she came right up to me. And other times at work I could feel the presence of a spirit following me as I would turn around to look. And would feel a presence sitting in my car or truck either in the back seat or from passenger. I believe this spirit followed me from where I use to live, and this was the one that was in the basement there. When I move in here this spirit would come to me, sometimes wake me, or move things to get my attention, I would see her many times, she came into my dream to let me know she was the one in the basement over the other place I owned. I haven't seen any of them in almost two years, but sometimes I feel either a presence or vibration near me when I am sleeping.

Have you ever felt hunted, that they are human hunters?
Update: Losts of good and interesting answers.
Deenie I have heard that before too~
Update 2: Vackermi...For me it was basically the opposit, there was one bad demon spirit, but the rest didn't bother, and that one was gentle, protective.
Update 3: Allusion... others have seen them, my son, and once his mother, and yes one gave me her name, Erica.