Do all healthy relationships involve arguments sometimes?

Me and my boyfriend have never gotten in a fight before until one day we got really mad at each other over a situation involving jealousy. He thought I was flirting with someone when I wasn't and I was pissed off he didn't trust me. We talked it out and he said he was sorry. Anyway now he seems like... show more Me and my boyfriend have never gotten in a fight before until one day we got really mad at each other over a situation involving jealousy. He thought I was flirting with someone when I wasn't and I was pissed off he didn't trust me. We talked it out and he said he was sorry. Anyway now he seems like he's over it and I'm still hurt about the whole thing. Everyone says arguments are normal in a relationship, but I've never been in a real relationship before him to know what normal ups and downs are like (and I'm 18!) so I'm still feeling upset and stuff because that seemed like a big deal. I don't understand how he can act like it never happened... so how do I get through this like he did? How do you all get over fights in a relationship?
12 answers 12