Marquita asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

IF I GOT MONISTAT 7 DAY TREATMENT WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN IF I DONT USE THE WHOLE 7 DAYS AND START HAVING SEX?

IF I GOT MONISTAT 7 DAY TREATMENT WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN IF I DONT USE THE WHOLE 7 DAYS AND START HAVING SEX? I STARTED THE TREATMENT SUNDAY AND IT IS NOW THURSDAY DO I HAVE TO GO THE ENTIRE 7 DAYS?

Favorite Answer

YES--U WILL WASTE UR MONEY, TIME AND HEALTH. AND POSSIBLY INFECT UR PARTNER

if they didn't think that 7 days is more appropriate , don't u think they would have come up with a 5 day treatment by now?

also they do have a "one dosage" however, it has over 90% ffailure, hence the reason for the 7 days dosage.

if u take only 5 days....its as bad as only taking half of bottle of antibiotics, when the doctor tells u to take it (as described) to the last pill.

that's when the infection(s) reaper, not to say that it was a complete waste of everything, pretty much...

u only have 3 days left. stick with it...

Stop having sex for God's sake. Can you just wait until she is cured? Five times in one day? My God. You should talk to your doctor and see if there is anything for you. I have never had a yeast infection but I would assume Monistat is NOT meant for your penis. Just call your Doctor and let her fully get better before having sex again. Taking a shower is not going to help, it is a bacteria and it needs to be treated.