Is it possible to tattoo over a scar?

A person I know was in a car accident a long time ago and was left with a scar on his head. When he gets his hair cut, it shows. Is it possible to tattoo little hairs on the scar so that it will not be noticeable? I know that hair won't grow on the scar but can it be tattooed?

I'm not sure about tattooing hairs on, but there is always hair implantation if he's very insecure about it.

In my opinion, I'd say leave it exactly how it is. Things like those are the main things that build character =]

But yes, to answer your question it is completely possible and it is a very common thing. I knew a woman that had a double mastectomy [as she had breast cancer] and had both areas, scars and all, completely covered in beautiful flowers. It was her way of accepting that mother nature had taken it's course and taught her to be content with herself despite what she saw as a defeminizing scar.

Luck!

I have never thought about it but to tattoo over a scar could be possible

a possibility to tattoo over a scar ?? now that I think of it, maybe

I don't see why there might be any problems to tattoo over a scar

to tattoo over a scar? yes it can be imaginable

It is possible, preferably if it's an older scar..

Yes, Definately!

shave his head bald, simple or get some hair products that make it look like real hair but it's fake, something like that lol