Let's go through the squads/cuts for some of the teams from the World Cup!?

Argentina: How can Maradona leave out so many good players? Zanetti and Cambiasso from Inter, I mean, they beat Barcelona. If your team beats Barcelona, at least most of the players should start for the national side. He also left out Garay, Carrizo, G.Milito, Diaz, Papa, Gago, Banega, and Aimar. But at least... show more Argentina: How can Maradona leave out so many good players? Zanetti and Cambiasso from Inter, I mean, they beat Barcelona. If your team beats Barcelona, at least most of the players should start for the national side. He also left out Garay, Carrizo, G.Milito, Diaz, Papa, Gago, Banega, and Aimar. But at least he called up good forwards ;D

Brazil: Dunga lives up to his name...Dung!!! Ronaldinho's left out was inevitable, but he should have called up Pato and Neymar, what was he thinking? Diego is out? no Andre Santos and Michel Bastos does not play defence. Grafite hasn't been good lately, him over Pato? come on, when they lose the World Cup, Dunga is going to hanged.

Mexico: Only one I'm complaining about is Sabah, but otherwise it looks pretty good. Aguirre called up Jonathan Dos Santos, and he's only on Barcelona B!!! How great is that!!! Barcelona B has a potential World Cup squad member!!!

England: exactly why you don't have an Italian coach for England, he calls up the slowest players. Capello didn't call up the fastest striker in England (Agbonlahor) and called up the basketball player (Peter Crotch). How did he leave out Ashley Young and call up Theo Walcott? All Walcott has is speed, he wouldn't be a footballer if he wasn't a winger, because you and I know that the guy can't do ANYTHING else but run. Adam Johnson is a good call up though, but James Milner is so slow, shouldn't even put on the jersey.

Chile: Glad Biesla called up Matias Fernandez. Humberto Suazo and Alexis Sanchez will be great.

Your thoughts?
Update: USA: not calling up Charlie Davies is enough to say that Bob Bradley doesn't know what he is doing at the moment.
16 answers 16