? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Is it true that you look at a woman's Sun and Mars sign to find out what they look for in a Man?

Does this also mean they look for those particular men with those signs or simply those traits? Also, does it go the same for men to look for a man's venus and moon sign to find what kind of woman they look for...

thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

This is what I think:

- sun sign can describe over half of one's own personality.

- moon sign can cover the rest of the personality (inner emotions)

- venus sign describes one's approach towards romancing

and the things we appreciate most in relationships.

- mars sign describes the way we go after the things we want.

our drive, passion, motivation. are we bold or subtle? etc.

I believe, if you want to find out what a man or woman wants in a significant other, you gotta check out the sign that rules their 7th house. Because we all agree that the 1st house is the house of self, well the 7th house is directly opposite that, so it would be the house of what we are not; what we lack; what we believe would complete us. 7th house is the house of partnership.

Source(s): Cancer sun. Aquarius in 7th
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Sarah*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well, the sun sign, Mars sign, Moon sign, and Venus sign are important in both men and women's chart. But yes traditionally a woman's Sun and Mars sign shows what she is attracted to, but NOT necessarily the type of man that is really RIGHT for her. Same for men with the Moon and Venus sign.

• Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I can answer the first question: I have read that the Moon sign in a man's chart is the type of woman who attracts him emotionally. The woman he falls for. Whereas the woman who best resembles his Venus, is the attraction. The Venus is his lover, his moon sign is his wife. So for a guy looking for long term love, his Moon sign is going to be very important. For instance, if a male has Virgo Moon, earthy type of women, Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo are going to be the type of women who catches his emotional attention. It is his feminine and soft side. For women, it is the opposite: You look to her Sun sign to see what type of man will attract her, as well as her Venus. Her Mars is who she's sexually attracted to, the crush, and the Venus and her Sun is who she loves. For instance if a woman has Sagittarius Sun, She needs another man who can handle the strong and independent Sagittarius Sun, the Sun has more importance for women. Of course, I think it goes both ways for both sexes, to some degree...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say venus and Mars, and moon sign. Venus is how you are in a relationship, mars well it means a lot but mostly your sex life and the attraction, Moon are your deepest thoughts, who you are trully inside. Everyone wants a soulmate

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its Venus and mars. it just means that these planets reflect how we are in our love life. it goes for both men and women.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

or look at their 7th house.

yeah and venus.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.