Anonymous

Why are eastern european women so attractive?

where i live in England, we have a lot of eastern European people, i.e. Polish, Czech, Slovakian etc, but i notice that the women take a lot of care over their appearance and they always look fantastic. Is it a culture thing, that Eastern European women always take good care of themselves? Today in the Gym i saw these 2 Lituanian girls and they must of been about mid 20's, but they were so hot and looked so good. I was on the punchbag, but i really couldn't focus too well with them standing directly in my eye line lol.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know right? Have u seen ukraine or serbian girls? They're damn gorgeous generally.

• Lule
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

One thing is they don't tend to drive everywhere, they do a lot more walking. Also they have not fallen for the false god of western feminism which actually infantilises women by wrapping in a cotton wool blanket of legislation. Also they do not have a completely irrational hatred of men. Why do western women always have such derogatory attitude toward men ? Do they really disparage their fathers brothers and sons ? It seems that way and if that is the case then I would suggest that such an attitude borders on mental illness.

• 10 years ago

Their probably not as obsessed with food as many of us women in America are. They claim

French women, for instance, get small portions of food, get a good taste and feel satisfied and push the plate away, while many of us here eat to our hearts content.

• I've always admired their culture and command of it-something completely missing in modern American women.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Ive never noticed

Will have to start taking more notice

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes very true

i,m married to one

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

That is not fact, it is just your personal preference.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

oh thank you .. i dont really hear of men giving us credit...this is a first......

• 10 years ago

they aren't likely to be able to get by on their brains, so looks is all they have.

• 10 years ago

question is biased

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.