Anonymous

Why are eastern european women so attractive?

where i live in England, we have a lot of eastern European people, i.e. Polish, Czech, Slovakian etc, but i notice that the women take a lot of care over their appearance and they always look fantastic. Is it a culture thing, that Eastern European women always take good care of themselves? Today in the Gym i saw these 2 Lituanian girls and they must of been about mid 20's, but they were so hot and looked so good. I was on the punchbag, but i really couldn't focus too well with them standing directly in my eye line lol.

Favorite Answer

I know right? Have u seen ukraine or serbian girls? They're damn gorgeous generally.

• Lule

One thing is they don't tend to drive everywhere, they do a lot more walking. Also they have not fallen for the false god of western feminism which actually infantilises women by wrapping in a cotton wool blanket of legislation. Also they do not have a completely irrational hatred of men. Why do western women always have such derogatory attitude toward men ? Do they really disparage their fathers brothers and sons ? It seems that way and if that is the case then I would suggest that such an attitude borders on mental illness.

Their probably not as obsessed with food as many of us women in America are. They claim

French women, for instance, get small portions of food, get a good taste and feel satisfied and push the plate away, while many of us here eat to our hearts content.

• I've always admired their culture and command of it-something completely missing in modern American women.

Ive never noticed

Will have to start taking more notice

yes very true

i,m married to one

That is not fact, it is just your personal preference.

oh thank you .. i dont really hear of men giving us credit...this is a first......

they aren't likely to be able to get by on their brains, so looks is all they have.

question is biased