Why Does My Printer Print Gray Instead of Black?

I just bought a brand new Canon PIXMA iP2600 series printer

I hooked it up according to directions, installed the ink cartridges correctly, and tried it out. I noticed the black was printing out gray, so I did a Nozzle Check, and still no change. I checked the ink, thinking maybe I installed it wrong, but they were installed correctly. PLEASE, if anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it, I need to be able to use my printer, but I need it to print Black instead of gray.

if it is colored than maybe u selected the gray. and if it black then its starting to vinsh

Open be conscious and do such as you are able to print and whilst the menu for the printer pops up seek for a decision that say print grayscale and if it has a examine mark in it in basic terms uncheck it and reboot the attempt to print returned and this might desire to remedy the concern.

I had the same problem .What I did was to check the other colors if its only black you incorrectly placed the ink .But if it happens to other colors its your computer