I called in sick for work, but went in later to do some shopping, will i get fired?!?

So i have a really bad ear infection and so i called in sick yesterday for work, but i went back in later that day (i work at a supermarket) about 3 hours after my shift would have ended, because i had to pay for my sisters shopping, my supervisor saw me and said hello, I genuinely couldnt cope with 6 hours sitting... show more So i have a really bad ear infection and so i called in sick yesterday for work, but i went back in later that day (i work at a supermarket) about 3 hours after my shift would have ended, because i had to pay for my sisters shopping, my supervisor saw me and said hello, I genuinely couldnt cope with 6 hours sitting at a till, i cant hear properly and my head pounds, im taking antibiotics but now i feel like i have messed up big time!