Ever Reflect On The Bad Decisons And Bad Friendship You've Made?

Think about how when You need them the worse all the people that used to be your best friends aren't there for You? About how the one You loved was cold as ice? About how You could have ever misjudged so many people so badly? And where You went wrong.
Update: I am sorry Mia
Update 2: David Thanks so much. I am afraid that that is what is going to happen to me, after what's been done to me I'm not sure I'll ever be able to really love anyone the way they'd deserve to be loved ever again. It is going to be so damned hard for me to ever trust anyone again after the way my... show more David

Thanks so much. I am afraid that that is what is going to happen to me, after what's been done to me I'm not sure I'll ever be able to really love anyone the way they'd deserve to be loved ever again. It is going to be so damned hard for me to ever trust anyone again after the way my feelings have been trampled all over. Since this has happened I have already pushed one woman away. I can't let what she did to me turn into what I do to everyone else for the rest of my life.
Update 3: Silver

Bless You, You are a true friend. I know You will get the wonderful life You truly deserve someday. Thanks so much.
Update 4: Teresa M

I am glad You life is on track after all You had to go through. Bless You for all you have endured