How do atheists explain fine tuning of the universe?

It is a fact that the universe has characteristics that appear to be fine tuned. If just one of the constants is changed just a bit, life is not possible, or at least complex life is not. Some argue that life could still exist if you changed some of the universal constants life strength of gravity e.t.c. But you... show more It is a fact that the universe has characteristics that appear to be fine tuned. If just one of the constants is changed just a bit, life is not possible, or at least complex life is not. Some argue that life could still exist if you changed some of the universal constants life strength of gravity e.t.c. But you would still have to get lucky to get a combination suitable for life. Science does predict that there might be an infinite number of universes so you can be sure to end up with one with suitable characteristics. But there is no evidence for these universes. Their existence cant be proved. Atheists attack the existence of god because of no evidence. So you cant use the Infinite universe theory to explain fine tuning. Also the idea that Im the president of the united states in an alternate reality, seems kind of silly. Glad to hear your thoughts on this subject thanks.
Update: I meant to write the universe is finely tuned and that is a fact! So Dont pick my words apart. You guys are making assumptions about what I believe in, dont.