What is it about Eastern European women that makes them so appealing and attractive?

Most of my friends and me included think that Eastern European are so attractive. I don't know whether it is the voice or just how beautiful they are in person, but they are amazing. Me and a couple of friends went on a 6 month trip around Europe, we experienced lots of different things, we were working in... show more Most of my friends and me included think that Eastern European are so attractive. I don't know whether it is the voice or just how beautiful they are in person, but they are amazing. Me and a couple of friends went on a 6 month trip around Europe, we experienced lots of different things, we were working in different places for short periods to earn money etc. We spent about a month in slovakia and the first night there i met this girl, she was really warm and bubbly person, so we got chatting and spent a bit of time with each other. I still speak to her now over the internet on msn, webcam etc. Apart from there we also went to Czech Republic, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Hungary and we managed to travel to Russia also, and we all noticed how nice the woman are and how well they take care of their appearance unlike Western women. There is just something about Eastern European women that has that mystique, but they are so appealing. Why do you think this is?