What is it about Eastern European women that makes them so appealing and attractive?

Most of my friends and me included think that Eastern European are so attractive. I don't know whether it is the voice or just how beautiful they are in person, but they are amazing. Me and a couple of friends went on a 6 month trip around Europe, we experienced lots of different things, we were working in different places for short periods to earn money etc. We spent about a month in slovakia and the first night there i met this girl, she was really warm and bubbly person, so we got chatting and spent a bit of time with each other. I still speak to her now over the internet on msn, webcam etc. Apart from there we also went to Czech Republic, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Hungary and we managed to travel to Russia also, and we all noticed how nice the woman are and how well they take care of their appearance unlike Western women. There is just something about Eastern European women that has that mystique, but they are so appealing. Why do you think this is?

Favorite Answer

I am from eastern europe

I'm actually from one of the country you have been to

I live in australia for the past 2.5 years and that's all

I'm hearing from men how different I am to all women

here

we do take care of ourself greatly, I go to gym 5 days a week its a discipline

but we are not superficial

cant tell you how many times have I heard

women saying here in au. "I hate men"

well I love men and I respect men

and that's what I get back from men- love and respect

I dont care about how much money man make but I do care

how he treats me and men can sense that.

You could say its how we are brought up

we are modest and nice in general

But I am sad because I can't find 1 single gf

women dont like me guys are telling me bc they see me as a

competition -that is silly.

I wish I had a nice gf to hang out with, to talk to

but instead I have a lot of men friends so I wont complain.

Maybe that's the answer we are more simple creatures.

One thing is they don't tend to drive everywhere, they do a lot more walking. Also they have not fallen for the false god of western feminism which actually infantilises women by wrapping in a cotton wool blanket of legislation. Also they do not have a completely irrational hatred of men. Why do western women always have such derogatory attitude toward men ? Do they really disparage their fathers brothers and sons ? It seems that way and if that is the case then I would suggest that such an attitude borders on mental illness.

Aside from the fact that they are just gorgeous, especially Czech women, the accents really drive me crazy.

they were nice to u cos u were a foreigner from the better country and were speaking with that charming british accent ( i just take a guess u have "charming" accent, not that awful cockney one). they tried to charm u to take them to the better world of western countries. because they have that impression from foreign movies that everybody live well and get payed well in western world. this was their secret. if where u live in britain u do not have prominent job, nice big house and modern expensive car - u re nobody for us, western women. and about taking care - well, i take care of myself. so my female friends. i do not know which women u have in mind when u say western women do not take care of themselves. the same british cockney ones? who live on benefits<? in council houses?

Eastern European men are the same way. I credit their accents and dark colouring.

They usually don't starve themselves so much that they look like 13 year old boys, unlike young American women. Generalization here, I know that.

certo in Inghilterra è piena di vacche come l'Italia

Different men like different things:

.some are young but like old women

.some are old but like young women

.some like different races

. and some men just like all of them

No offense but eastern women are conscious about themselves and everything about them, that's it.

They're from Europe, they just care how they look i suppose and aren't interested in stuffing there face with junk food all day!