What do you think of my novel so far?

All in Mrs. Wayne’s class, Derik watched me. Even if I yawned, he looked. When I got up to sharpen my pencil, he looked. What the hell, right? I sat there, with my head down. I had my headphones on, listing to music off my phone. The bell must have rung for second period; because Victoria, Danny, and Derik got up... show more All in Mrs. Wayne’s class, Derik watched me. Even if I yawned, he looked. When I got up to sharpen my pencil, he looked. What the hell, right? I sat there, with my head down. I had my headphones on, listing to music off my phone. The bell must have rung for second period; because Victoria, Danny, and Derik got up with they’re stuff. I paused my music, and followed them. “No homework.” Mrs. Wayne called as we left.
Victoria grabbed my arm right when we got to our lockers. I did my combination, and it opened. “Look, I can’t say a lot, because I’ll probably start bawling.” I explained to her, as I got my Science book. “That bad?” she asked, as she got her book to. I nodded. “You have no idea.” I answered, shutting and locking my locker. We walked in our second period class, and sat beside each other.
Our second block teacher, Mr. Carter, smiled at us. For a twenty seven year old man, he was pretty cute. He had brown thick hair, blue eyes, and a great smile. His body was very muscular. He had us set up in rows, and he would let us talk at the last thirty minutes of class.
“Alright students,” he began; his deep, sexy voice got our attention. (Well, the girl’s attention anyway) “Today is a free day. I finally asked my girlfriend of a year to marry me, and she accepted. So I’m in a good mood.” He said, blushing a bit. “Alright Mr. Carter!” the guys cooed. I rolled my eyes, but laughed. He came up to my desk. “Congrads Mr. C.” I said, with a flattery smile, and fluttered my thick eyelashes. He laughed. “Well thank you Mrs. Swift.”
“Free Talk!” he yelled, and clapped is strong manly hands. I felt someone tap my slender shoulders, and I turned to face Destinee. “Whoa girl.” I said, backing my face up a bit. “Too close?” Destinee asked, sitting down. “Kinda.” I said.
Destinee was a really good friend. She was a caramel color. She had long, black hair (down to her waist) her eyes were brown, but she had thick lashes. “I heard about you and Derik.” She said, using her chin to point at Derik.
He was sitting with a couple of guys, and they were all looking at me. All the guys accept for Derik, winked and waved at me. I pointed to myself, and they nodded. I nervously waved back, looking clueless and stupid. All of a sudden, I heard a loud screeching noise, and I turned. There came Victoria, desperately trying to pull a seemingly light chair over to us.
“I’m so sorry, Selena!” she yelled, throwing her tiny arms around my neck. “About?” I asked, getting out of her tangle. “You and Derik broke up!” she yelled once more, causing half the class to look our way. “Don’t announce it to the whole class!” I yelled. I glanced over my shoulder at Derik, right then and there I saw him kiss Danielle, and a little piece of me died.
I gasped, turning back to the faces of my worried friends. I put my hand on my heart as I felt the hurt and betrayal pass though me like ten thousands knives being stabbed into me. “What’s wrong?” Victoria asked, looking at me. I pointed to Derik and Danielle. “Oh…” her voice trailed off.
“Why’d he break up with you anyway?” Destinee asked in her ghetto twang. “I broke up with him.” I corrected her. “Seriously?” she asked, sounding shocked. “Don’t act so shocked.” I said, looking at that girl. I saw her eye brows raise up. “Well excuse me girl, when I saw you two together it looked as if you loved the boy.” She said in her twang. “He cheated on me with Danielle.” I whispered. The word cheat and Danielle killed another part inside of me. “Girl, I’m so sorry!” Destinee yelled wrapping her arms around me like Victoria had attempted to do.
I backed away. What the hell? Why would he tell people that he broke up with me? I broke up with him! I groaned. Suddenly, I felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up, and saw Danny. He smiled sheepishly. “May I sit?” he asked. I nodded, and he got a chair. “I heard about the break up.” Danny said, placing his hands on mine. I felt my face get hot. “Why’d he break up with you?” he asked. I instantly removed my hands from his. “I broke up with him.” I said through clenched teeth.
“Oh,” Danny whispered. “That’s not what I heard…” Danny’s voice trailed off, as if he were thinking about something. “Well whatever you heard, you heard wrong.” Victoria said. “What exactly did you hear?” I asked, lowering my voice. Danny shrugged. “Dunno.” I glared at him until he answered. “Fine! Just stop looking at me like that its creepy!” he said, giving in. He was so easy to creep out.
“Alright, well. I was in the bathroom, and overheard a conversation between Derik and some other blonde guy. Derik was telling him about something, but when I heard your name, I listed very carefully. He was telling him about him breaking up with you. He said you were too clingy and when he dumped you, you burst into tears and chased after him, and kissed him, and begged him to stay with you. Finally he just put his hands on your face and told you its over, and then I guess he said he
Update: Finally he just put his hands on your face and told you its over, and then I guess he said he left you out in the field.” Danny said. I couldn’t help it. “Oh my god! What the hell! That did not happen damn it!” I yelled, slamming my head on the hard desk. “Mrs. Swift, watch the language!” Mr. Cater said. I... show more Finally he just put his hands on your face and told you its over, and then I guess he said he left you out in the field.” Danny said.
I couldn’t help it. “Oh my god! What the hell! That did not happen damn it!” I yelled, slamming my head on the hard desk. “Mrs. Swift, watch the language!” Mr. Cater said. I nodded, then I looked up at my friends, and they had mystified looks on they’re faces. “Do you want the real story?” I asked, wiping the tears off my face. They nodded, and I told them everything. I told them about the whole deal. While I explained, they all nodded, and made noises. When I finished, they had baffled looks on their faces. “No f-ing way!” Destine whispered. “That bastard!” Danny whispered back. “Wow.” Victoria mumbled.
I nodded, as the memories of this morning flashed through my head. Why couldn’t I get over that bastard?. What if he'd already been cheating on me?