My control freak dad is living with me and he's driving me nuts!?

When I was a kid he used to control everything that went on in the house. He got so bad at the nursing home he was in that they couldn't handle him so either me or my brother had to take him in. My brother said he didn't want to take him so I'm stuck with him. He is constantly complaining and trying to... show more When I was a kid he used to control everything that went on in the house. He got so bad at the nursing home he was in that they couldn't handle him so either me or my brother had to take him in. My brother said he didn't want to take him so I'm stuck with him. He is constantly complaining and trying to control everything like he used to. For example, he loves tea but when I was little he was the only one allowed to have it and when I buy teabags, he automatically thinks they're his and he shows his butt when I drink any. I was almost never allowed to have sodas or junk food as a child. When I buy any, he tells me I'm going to die of a heart attack. I'm only 124 lbs, I don't think my health is in any danger. He's also super religious and is constantly quoting the Bible at me. I believe in God, but this is ridiculous. When things don't go his way he yells and screams at me. He's taken over the television, if I don't cook food that he likes the way he likes, I get an earful. What should I do about him? Kick him out? Make my brother take some responsibility for him? Are there any programs that I can enroll him in that can help him live on his own? I need to do something soon or I'm going to wind up in a mental institute after I have a nervous breakdown.