My ExGirlfriend Stalker Got One Of Her Brothers To Hate Me, Fight Or Not?

She has been following all my moves on facebook twitter myspace etc and telling everybody lies and stuff about me. she even tried to tell my current girlfriend that i was just using her and that she saw me with another girl at a party. im sick of her stalking me. i told her to stay away or ill hit her. she told her... show more She has been following all my moves on facebook twitter myspace etc and telling everybody lies and stuff about me. she even tried to tell my current girlfriend that i was just using her and that she saw me with another girl at a party. im sick of her stalking me. i told her to stay away or ill hit her. she told her brothers n now i have to fight one of her brothers next week. he left hate mail on my myspace and i cant back down because he said he will knock me out, if i fight or not. i am pretty popular and lots of people hate me, i have 4 older brothers and lots of older cousins, should i get them involved.