Buying sprint from radio shack?!!? PLZ ANSWER ASAP?

hey guys im looking to purchase today so PLEASE answer ASAP ok on the sprint website they have the blackberry curve 8530 for 50 dollars but on radio shack this weekend its free... is there a catch or something? because im wondering if i should get the phone from radio shack or the sprint website... also i am not currently a sprint customer but im switching to it... thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Radio Shack is an authorized dealer for Sprint.

The curve will be free if you sign up a 2 year contract. Its not just free.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone : http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?gcEd
  • sutkus
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hydrogen Peroxide grow to be first got here across by way of Louis-Jacques Thenard in 1818. He discovered hydrogen peroxide by way of burning barium salts to create barium peroxides. while the barium peroxides have been positioned into water to dissolve, Thenard discovered that hydrogen peroxide grow to be produced. The reaction created hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide grow for use as a cleansing agent by way of out the years. Then, in 1971, the British began to attempt using hydrogen peroxide as rocket propellent. Hydrogen peroxide grow for use the V2 rocket and later the Black Knight plane. The extra call for for hydrogen peroxide created a production of hydrogen peroxide employing electrolytic technique which makes a extra greater capability and better purity of hydrogen peroxide. i've got been on condition that one and all from a internet site. desire it helps! :]

• 4 years ago

Hydrogen Peroxide substitute into first chanced on with the aid of Louis-Jacques Thenard in 1818. He got here across hydrogen peroxide with the aid of burning barium salts to create barium peroxides. while the barium peroxides have been positioned into water to dissolve, Thenard got here across that hydrogen peroxide substitute into produced. The reaction created hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide substitute into used as a cleansing agent with the aid of out the years. Then, in 1971, the British began to attempt using hydrogen peroxide as rocket propellent. Hydrogen peroxide substitute into used the V2 rocket and later the Black Knight airplane. The extra call for for hydrogen peroxide created a production of hydrogen peroxide utilising electrolytic technique which makes a extra greater capability and better purity of hydrogen peroxide. i've got been provided that each and every physique from a internet site. desire it helps! :]

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.