Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Does baby powder help relieve sweating issues?

I sweat quite a bit under my arms in school, and it's not because of physical activity or anything, I just sweat. I was thinking of using baby powder to help this, but I also have my normal anti-persipriant deodorant. Can I put on the deodorant and then the baby powder, and have it work? What should I do? Thanks!

Take a cold shower (or warm shower, finishing off with cooler water to avoid sweating immediately afterwards), dry off thoroughly, then apply Johnson's Baby Powder generously to your underarms, neck, back and chest. Should keep you dry for half a day at least.

I have the same problem. I hate it. I don't even have to be doing anything active to sweat either, I just sweat for no reason. Even just regular cotton t-shirts make me sweat. My mom suggested putting on powder but it didn't really work. It might for you, I don't know. Everybody is different. I've also tried Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant which is supposed to be the best for sweating but that doesn't work for me either. I just shower everyday and use Degree deodorant. There's not much of a difference but it's not as bad as it used to be. If you go to your doctor maybe he/she can give you some advice.

This is the same technique I have taught over 138,000 men and women in 157 countries to successfully treat their excessive sweating condition over the past 7 years!

Remember: Watch the whole video, as the ending will pleasantly surprise you�

It might work, but it also might just stain your shirt even more and make those white margins around the sweat stain.

You should go to your doctor and ask if you should have botox shots into the lymph nodes in your arm pits. I know it sounds terrible, but it has been proven to minimize sweat.

• ummm, no.....