looking for an audi tt roadster?

anyone know where i can find a 2005/06 old style audi tt roadster preferably in red, black, silver or blue?

bonus points for heated leather seats and rear parking aid

Thanks x

kind of hard to find because they slowed production on the tt after 04 and most people that had them from these years still have them. If you havent made up your mind id suggest looking at something else the tt is an electrical nightmare.

Boy, a lot of information and mis-information out there already. Don't listen to that dashboard-falling-out or Audi-saved-from-the-brink stuff. Audi's sales growth has been outpacing Mercedes and BMW since the late 80s. If you go to an airport or hotel parking lot in Europe today, you'll be flabbergasted how many Audis are sitting there compared to the other premium brands. They simply make better cars with innovation where it counts, i.e. in the drive train and in safety. And no, I don't work for Audi. :-) Anyway, back to your question. drawings_online probably got closest to what I would say. Not sure if I'd make the BMW the man's car and the Audi the one for the ladies. But it's true that the Z4 will require a more experienced and skilled right foot, especially if you live somewhere where you have to deal with water and/or snow on the road. But then again, the new TT can be very actively driven. In fact, in the standardized "track test" of a German car-TV-show, the TT quattro went around the rather twisty track in 19.42 seconds, followed by a Porsche 911 GT3 (!), an Audi RS4, and then the BMW Z4 3.0 at 19.6 seconds. In the end, I would pick the Audi. It's better to drive overall while being just as fast or even faster than the Z4.

Found one for you for just under 10,500 pounds. If I can find something like that, I'm sure you can too.

Link http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/audi-tt-cars33746...

• Wendy

Have you tried the TT forum those lads n lasses are so in the know

http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/

Try Yahoo! Cars, Cars.com, Edmund's, and Autotrader. They are out there, believe me!

try auto trader online