Who Is With Me On Size Does Not Matter In A Fight?

Me and a lot of people agree when they say size doesnt matter in a fight? Who believes that is true
Update: Ok i notice people who say big people win r obviously not a very confident fighter i reccomend to look at Fedor Emelianenko vs Hong Man Choi that is just one example of size doesnt matter i am determined to prove to people size does not matter small guys hav just as many weaknesses as big guys just in different areas
Update 2: Ok another example is size means nothing once on ground its whoever is more better then. If your gonna try and beat a big guy standing up especially much bigger u would hav to be very fast with ur strikes and get him in spots where is would hurt (not groin) but nose, temple, solar plexus, knee, spine, neck and ear.... show more Ok another example is size means nothing once on ground its whoever is more better then. If your gonna try and beat a big guy standing up especially much bigger u would hav to be very fast with ur strikes and get him in spots where is would hurt (not groin) but nose, temple, solar plexus, knee, spine, neck and ear. When you hit those spots no matter how big u r or how small u r it will hurt equally if thrown accurate, fast and powerful. A big guy advantage is reach, strength and mayb better chin (how much he can take) now ur advantages against him is faster strikes (usually), faster movement (agility), ground fighting and they say the bigger they are the harder they fall so it gonna hurt when u take them down. The second u get them off centre of gravity which isnt hard they will fall and hard i am not a big fan of the gracie family i much rather strking and grappling as a second option but they beat big guys all the time using their advangtage like i said small guy better ground game.
13 answers 13