How can I feel inspired each and every day?

I mean to do a lot of things. Eat right, go to bed on time, workout, stay in touch with friends, finish all my work with care and dedication, and overall just live a really balanced, healthy happy life. Who doesn't want that? And I do pretty darn good, but overtime I find I get...burnt out. Like, that energy... show more I mean to do a lot of things. Eat right, go to bed on time, workout, stay in touch with friends, finish all my work with care and dedication, and overall just live a really balanced, healthy happy life. Who doesn't want that? And I do pretty darn good, but overtime I find I get...burnt out. Like, that energy and passion that is originally there....starts to wear off slowly and slowly...and I end up feeling like ****.

What are some ways I can stay motivated and feel inspired each day?

Like, I put up pictures pertaining to my goals up on my wall. (the pic of the uni i want to go to, a picture of a girl running, etc.)

What else can I do? What do YOU do?

Thank you!!! ☺